The intimate area of men presents a number of peculiarities that make it require special care.
It is an area that with moisture and heat can present problems of different kinds, and that is why it is very important to pay special attention to your care and specific products for the care of the area both genital and anal.
The first thing to keep in mind is the hygiene of the intimate area. As mentioned above, it is an area that with the sweat and moisture that is generated, you have to pay attention to its cleanliness.
The problem is that a conventional pill soap or body bath gel does not have to be the right products for the intimate area of man.
It should be noted that despite the characteristics presented by this area, direct contact with organs such as the penis and testicles, make the hygiene products that we use have to be as respectful as possible, since it is not the same a problem in the skin in an arm or a leg (of course , never desired) than in an area as sensitive as the intimate area.
That's why our tips for taking care of your intimate area are:
1. Use a intimate soap specific to the intimate area of man. This is to avoid altering the pH of the intimate area, as men have a different pH than women.
2. Try to get the soap or intimate hygiene gel is formulated without sulfates, since sulfate is an agent that in the long run can be very aggressive for our skin, and even more so in the intimate area.
3. Always use a cleaner or specific soap for the intimate area, do not use a generic product. Once in a lifetime nothing happens, but cleaning yourself in a regulated way with an uns suitable product can unbalance your skin and in the long run trigger problems, which if somewhere we want to avoid them, is precisely in the intimate area.
4. Go to your pharmacy and ask for your intimate hygiene gel for men. Even if they don't have it in stock, your pharmacy can get you one through a wholesaler like Actibios (in Spain).
5. If your skin already has problems in the intimate area, we recommend that you go to a dermatologist and follow their instructions.
6. If you use any type of depilatory cream, use it very carefully, and above all never exceed the time indicated by the brand of the depilatory cream.